♥ Enter the world of Biology ♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6600217636601682532?origin\x3dhttps://itsallboutbio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥ YOUR GIRL

Tan Zhao Lin
3D ( 17 )
14+
14081992
Anglican High School
English Drama Club

♥ Links

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link


♥ Wishlist

A1 for Bio
A1 for all subjects !!!



♥ Gossips

Put your tagboard here :D


♥ Music


When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd
need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now ?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now ?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
out here forever
I know we were
yeah, yeahhh

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you




♥ Mahhs lil past.

January 2007

♥ Credits

Picture - Deviantart



♥ Wednesday, January 31, 2007



Question One


Come up with an analogy of an animal cell. You may choose the following methods to present your analogy.

1. A picture with explanation of the different parts

2. Description of the analogy.In your analogy, you must include the following eight organelles Nucleus, Nucleolus, Ribosomes, Rough endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi Apparatus, Lysosomes, Plasma membrane and Mitochondria




THE ICE CREAM

FACTORY


The Ice Cream Factory : The animal cell


Nucleus : The office,which give out the order to make ice cream


Nucleolus : The boss of the ice cream factory


Ribosomes : The workers making the ice creams in the special room


Rough endoplasmic reticulum : The Ice Room, a special room where ice creams are made


Golgi Apparatus : The Wrap Up Room, for packaging the ice creams for delivery outside the factory


Lysosomes : The factory's rubbishbin for throwing bad tasting ice creams or spolit ice creams


Plasma membrane : The gate surrounding the factory to avoid unauthorise people to enter and leave the factory easily


Mitochondria : The Factory's power house supplying power to the whole factory




Everyday the boss of the factory will check how many ice cream of each flavour are they supposed to make that day and write a notice .Then he will sent this notice to the office so that the office can photocopy this infomation and sent it to The Ice Room , where workers will look at it to know wad to do for the day.After the ice creams are made, it will be sent to The Wrap Up Room for packaging before delivery out of the factory. Bad tasting or spolit ice cream will be sent to the factory's rubbishbin to throw away.Before the ice cream reach the outside they still have to pass the factory's gate,which is there to prevent people entering and leaving the factory without permission.The energy to run the whole factory is given out by the factory's powerhouse everyday.


friends forever
12:34 AM